What's Up @ AEC
We are the Body of Christ & Need Each Other!
SCRIPTURE to ENCOURAGE:
“But God demonstrates His own Love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
* Daylight Savings Ends
Remember to turn your clocks back an hour Saturday night!
* THIS SUNDAY: Is Communion & Open Baptism Sunday♥. If you would like to be baptized, please call either Pastor Ralph or Pastor Werner or simply come prepared with a change of clothing.
* Thank You from Your Pastors! We want to thank you for the October Pastors Appreciation gifts and the cards with the encouraging notes. WE ARE OVERWHELMED WITH YOUR GENEROSITY AND MOVED BY YOUR KIND AND UPLIFTING WORDS! We feel so loved and appreciated! Looking forward to the future, no matter what it brings in these crazy days, to be God's family together, … sharing the hope of Christ to those around us. Your Servants, Pastor Ralph & Werner
* Christmas in New Mexico: Seasons change and darkness seems greater than the light. Once again we have an opportunity to help make Christmas brighter for the Navajo families in New Mexico. Christmas boxes are available with instructions inside from the Evangelical Church OnMission. Two churches in our conference deliver the gifts of love in Jesus name.
Gift Boxes are due back to the church in two weeks, Sunday, November 15, for the shipping deadline. For more information call Christmas Carla at 328-4589. Y'a'at' e'e'h Ke'shmish (Merry Christmas)
* Opportunities to Serve: LETS DREAM FOR THE LORD! If the Lord is putting a Ministry on your heart, please talk to Pastor Werner or an Overseer. We want to come along side you and support that dream through volunteers, finances, and Prayer. The church is currently in need of a Social Concerns Chairman. Someone to help us with ideas on how to navigate & promote the bible in todays culture and politics.
If interested, please phone Marlys Raville @ 406.322.5655
Acts 2:17 says: “In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.”
* Military Wall of Honor: We will be updating the Military Wall of Honor before Veterans Day, Nov 11. We would like to display pictures of veterans and active military guys & gals. Thank you for helping us in this ministry.
* Upcoming Election: Please be praying for our upcoming election! Read the voter information pamphlet that you received in the mail to be informed. Take a look at the sample ballots in the foyer.
* Amazon Smile: is a simple way for you to support Absarokee Evangelical Church every time you shop, at no cost to you. AmazonSmile is available at smile.amazon.com on your web browser and can be activated in the Amazon Shopping app for iOS and Android phones. When you shop AmazonSmile, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added benefit that AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to Absarokee Evangelical Church or other charitable organizations of your choice.
* 10.10.10 Prayer: Join us in the Yellowstone room, each Sunday Morning at 10:10 for 10 minutes of prayer for the Worship Service.
**** The Emotionally Healthy Church ♥8-week book study & sermon series… Something is desperately wrong with most churches today. Many sincere followers of Christ who are passionate for God and his work are unaware of the crucial link between emotional health and spiritual maturity. They present themselves as spiritually mature but are stuck at a level of immaturity that current models of discipleship have not addressed. Discipleship that really transforms a church must integrate emotional health with spiritual maturity♥
7 Principles of an Emotional Healthy Church - Sermons
Oct. 4: The Pain is Real *online @ https://www.absarokeechurch.org/messages
Oct. 11: Looking Beneath the Surface *online @ https://www.absarokeechurch.org/messages
Oct. 18: Break the Power of the Past *online @ https://www.absarokeechurch.org/messages
Oct. 25: Live in Brokenness & Vulnerability *online @ https://www.absarokeechurch.org/messages
Nov. 1: Receive the Gift of Limits
Nov. 8: Embrace Grieving & Loss
Nov. 15: Make Incarnation Your Model for Loving Well
Nov. 22: Slow Down & Lead with Integrity/Celebration Sunday
The Emotionally Healthy Church Assignments this week (Nov. 2 - 7):
~ BOOK READ = Chapter 8 = “Receive the Gift of Limits”
~ SMALL GROUP Workbook = Study #5 Principle 4: “Receive the Gift of Limits”
Sunday School Classes From 9am to 10am.
PreK-K in the Little Rockies room with Lori Langley
1st-5th in the Granite room with Dorothy Shelley
6th-12th in the Mystic room with Roseanna Lohof
Adults in the Yellowstone room with Debbie Seibert
- GOVERNORS MASK DIRECTIVE: FACE COVERING REQUIREMENT IN INDOOR SPACES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. “Praise the Lord” we can still meet to worship! Thanks for your wonderful cooperation!
- Church Office Hours: Monday-Thursday the church office will be open from 10:00am – 3:00pm. However, call us any time if we can help you: Werner 406.259.6680, Ralph 406.333.6050, Nikki 806.922.4358