What's Up @ AEC This week
We are the Body of Christ & Need Each Other!
SCRIPTURE to ENCOURAGE:
“For the mind-set of the flesh is death, but the mind-set of the Spirit is Life and Peace.” Romans 8:6
* Pray for Stan Raines: Stan is now home and doing better but still needs your prayers for continued healing.
* Special K Ranch: 34th Annual Virtual Fundraiser will be held Tuesday 9/15 through Thursday 9/17/2020. Watch our Facebook page for new content each day, including a link to our auction website with the 3 day event culminating in a live-stream from the Ranch, Thursday evening at 6:00 pm, where the Rancher of the Year and Most Improved Rancher will be awarded!
Check our website, www.specialkranch.org and click the ‘3 Days of Giving’ tab or check out our Facebook page for details and updates.
* Dorothy Shelley: Dorothy will be Back Home next week@ 10:00am. ♥ She is in need of help moving into her new home next Saturday Sept. 19th @ 10:00am. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. We are so excited to have Dorothy back home.
* Women's Bible Study begins Wednesday, September 9, from 10-11 a.m.at the church in the Women's Study Room upstairs. The ten-week study is: How to be Happy According to Jesus (The Study of the Beatitudes) by David Jeremiah. For more information call Carla at 328-4589.
* CHILDRENS CHURCH Is Back this Sunday♥
* Help Needed
1. Shipps Assisted Living is in need of Part Time Help! If you have a heart for working with the elderly, Please contact Tess Shipp @ 406-321-0503
2. We are in need of “Sunday Sanctuary Computer Help”, if interested Call Lyle Strobel @ 406.328.4991. A great way to serve!
3. Help with Sunday Kids Fun Bags. Contact Nikki @806.922.4358
* Coming this Fall “The Emotionally Healthy Church” Something is desperately wrong with most churches today. Many sincere followers of Christ who are passionate for God and his work are unaware of the crucial link between emotional health and spiritual maturity. They present themselves as spiritually mature but are stuck at a level of immaturity that current models of discipleship have not addressed. Discipleship that really transforms a church must integrate emotional health with spiritual maturity. The Emotionally Healthy Church, winner of the Gold Medallion Book Award, offers a strategy for discipleship that accomplishes healthy living and actually changes lives.… BOOKS GO ON SALE IN THE LOBBY THIS SUNDAY SEPT. 20TH FOR $5.00
* Sunday School is Back!!! From 9am to 10am.
PreK-K in the Little Rockies room with Lori Langley
1st-5th in the Granite room with Diane Hamilton
6th-12th in the Mystic room with Roseanna Lohof
Adults in the Yellowstone with Debbie Seibert
* AEC YOUTH HAPPENINGS
~ Wednesday Sept.16th Inversion at the church 6:43pm
~ September 30th Coffee at the Commons, Free Coffee Drink for those who have brought at least one friend during the first month of school. You and your friend both get a FREE coffee drink or Italian Soda. We will meet at the Commons that night.
~ October 28th is our annual Food Scavenger Hunt for the Absarokee Food Bank. Jr High vs. High School! We will meet at the Commons this night as well.
*The Return Simulcast. Sept. 26th This Global Day of Prayer & Repentance will be shown at AEC in the sanctuary from 7am - 7pm. Lunch will be provided by the church. The Lord is speaking to many Christians about national repentance, This is our opportunity to be obedient, PLEASE make this a priority on your calendar to attend all day or part of the day. 1 Chronicles 7:14
- GOVERNORS MASK DIRECTIVE: FACE COVERING REQUIREMENT IN INDOOR SPACES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. “Praise the Lord” we can still meet to worship! Thanks for your wonderful cooperation!
- Church Office Hours: Monday-Thursday the church office will be open from 10:00am – 3:00pm. However, call us any time if we can help you: Werner 406.259.6680, Ralph 406.333.6050, Nikki 806.922.4358